APPRECIATION FROM THE CEO, KWADECO PHARMACY (NIG.) LTD., MALL. AND HAJIYA SALIHU SULEIMAN OKATAHI TO ALL THE GOOD PEOPLE WHO STOOD BY ME DURING MY RECENT ORDEAL IN THE HANDS OF THE FACELESS MEN: FREEDOM IS A GREAT GAIN
INDEED, FREEDOM IS A GREAT GAIN:
On the 7th of November year 2020 I was taken captive by the “big boys”. I was not released until on the 5th day of December 2020. I spent 29 days in the kidnappers den. I thank Almighty God for His mercy for my safe release and my subsequent reunion with all my family members and friends. I wish to thank and appreciate all those who stood by me and my family members during my trial period; in prayers and otherwise. In this regards, the following persons and personalities comes to mind; His Excellency the Governor of Kogi State Alh. Yayaha A. Bello, His Imperial Majesty, King Ado Ibrahim, The Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland (Attah III), His Eminence, Alh. Ahmad Badamasiyu (Okene).
The Ohi of Adavi.
The Ohi of Okengwe/Okene.
The Ohi of Ajaokuta.
The Ohi of Eika.
The Ohi of Ihima.
1. Daudu Engr. Sule Akata.
2. Daudu Salami Abu (Avoni Hotel).
3. Daudu Abu L.O Onoguvo Obanyin of Ebiraland.
4. Chief M.S. Sani, Asema of Uka.
5. Daudu Nasiru Soso.
6. Chief Joseph Makoju (Oyeyani of Ebiraland).
7. Daudu S.I. Bello.
8. Chief Abdulazeez Agava (Taru of Uka-Clan, Adavi).
9. Chief Nasiru Momoh, Asema of Uka, Otumi, Ajoko, Adavi.
10. Dr. Shaibu A. O. Ali (Taru Adeika Ezionogu)
1. Prof. Nuhu Yakubu(former V.C University of Abuja)
2. Prof. M.S. Audu (former V.C FUT Minna)
3. Prof. Aliu Abdullahi (former Provost of FCE Okene)
4. Prof. Moh’d Rufai, Kano.
5. Prof. Yusuf Sadiq Otaru, ATBU.
6. Prof. Salawu Sadiku, V.C. CUSTEC, Osara, Kogi State.
7. Prof. Abdullahi Mummni, UNN.
8. Prof. Sheidu D. Aminu, FCSC, Abuja.
9. Prof. Suleiman E. Sadiq, Minna, Niger State.
10. Prof. Y.K. Ibrahim, A.B.U Zaria.
11. Prof. (Mrs) Marietu Tenuche, V.C Kogi State University, Anyigba.
12. Prof. Akerejola, Ogori/Okene.
13. Prof. I. Jimoh, NPC, Lokoja.
14. Prof. Sunday Ododo, GM/CEO National Theatre, Iganmu, Lagos State.
15. Prof. Khan Daud, Sokoto.
16. Prof. Mike Ogirima (former President NMA)
17. Prof. Momoh Sani, KSU Anyigba.
18. Prof. (Mrs) Fidelia Bode Thomas, JUTH Jos.
19. Prof. Ahmad Abere, NDA.
20. Prof. Pius Salami (former Rector Nasarawa State Polythecnic)
21. Prof. Nurudeen Bashir Umar, Director and Chief Executive, PEEMADI, Okene.
22. Prof. (MRS) Angela Okatahi Abuja.
23. Associate Prof. A. Zubair, FUL, Lokoja.
24. Associate Prof. and Mrs I. Yela (former Provost FCE, Okene)
1. Dr. S. Abdulrahman, Okene, CMD Oyiza Hospital.
2. Dr. I.A. Abdulsalami, CMD Nagazi Hospital.
3. Dr. Mohammed Anoda, CMD General Hospital Okene.
4. Dr. Mubarak Suleiman, Canada.
5. Dr. E. Nelson, FCE Clinic, Okene.
6. Dr. Otaru, FCE Clinic Okene.
7. Dr. J. Olayemi, CMD Premier Hospital Agassa.
8. Dr. and Mrs Isah, Ministry of Health, Lokoja.
9. Dr. Esther, Eye Department, General Hospital, Okene.
10. Dr. Obafemi, General Hospital, Okene.
11. Dr. Zainab, General Hospital Okene.
12. Dr. Suleiman, Sick-bay, ABU, Zaria.
13. Dr. K. Ekundayo, CMD Onyuko Hospital, Ibillo.
14. Dr. Makoju Martin, Macks Farms, G.R.A, Okene.
15. Dr. Umar Hassan, Provost FCE, Okene.
16. Dr. Sule Adagu, Britain.
17. Dr. U.A.Faruk (Tafida of Ebiraland), chairman Bio-Medicals, Lagos.
18. Dr. Yahaya Ogirima Lokoja.
19. Dr. Muhammed, CMD Liberty Clinic Ajaokuta
20. Dr. Eneye Ibrahim, F.M.C. Owo.
21. Dr. Alabi, CMD F.M.C Lokoja.
22. Dr. Achebe CMD, St Margaret Hospital Lokoja.
23. Dr. Z. Ishaku, CMD Modambah Hospital, Okene.
24. Dr. Austine, CMD Victory Clinic Opposite FCE, Okene.
25. Dr. Mauzu Musa, CMD Shifaah Hospital, Lokoja.
26. Dr. AbdulHakeem Ashraf, CMD Shifaah Hospital, Lokoja.
27. Dr. Mauzu Attah, GRA Okene.
28. Dr. Femi Dabras, Abuja.
29. Dr. Kadir Momoh, CMD Deeza Hospital, Nagazi.
30. Chief Dr. J.O Omuya, Chairman Afims Hotel, Obehira.
31. Dr. Umerie, Okene.
32. Dr. Ajanaku Michael, FCE, Okene.
33. Dr. Kyei, Abaji.
34. Dr. Ayisha Bello, FMC Lokoja.
35. Dr. Yusuf Adinoyi, CMD Adinoyi Hospital Inike, Okene.
1. Pharm. Mohammed Ovurevu, CMD Farida Pharmacy, Okene.
2. Pharm. Rufai Isah.
3. Pharm. Ariko, DPS Ministry of Health, Lokoja.
4. Pharm. Muhammed Tenuche.
5. Pharm. Saratu, H.O.D FMC, Lokoja.
6. Pharm. Jonah Enessi, CMD Kwadeco Nig. Ltd., Okene.
7. Pharm. Akinola, Ajaokuta.
8. Pharm. Agoyi Emmanuel, Lokoja.
9. Pharm. (Mrs) Ize Salamat Yunusa.
10. Pharm. Hawa E. Jatto, Kabba.
11. Pharm. Amina Salami, May & Baker, Ilorin.
12. Pharm. Abdullah Ozovehe, Benin.
13. Pharm. Idris Bello, Federal Character Comission, Abuja.
14. Pharm. (Mrs) Kudirat, Federal University, Lokoja.
15. Pharm. (Mrs) Nene Shaibu, PCN Ilorin.
16. Pharm. M. Hajara PCN Lokoja.
17. Pharm. Negedu Ameh, Lokoja.
18. Pharm. J. Odumodu (DG, SON, Abuja)
19. Chief Pharm.(Mrs) Obayemi, Lokoja.
20. Pharm. (Mrs) Olorunfemi, Lokoja.
21. Pharm. (Mrs) Tina (Nee francis Sani), Abuja.
22. Pharm. Sani Babamba, Abuja.
23. Pharm. Yotan, Okene.
24. Pharm. N.N. Okafor, Managing Director May and Baker PLC, Lagos.
25. Pharm. Yunusa Yusuf PCN, Abuja.
26. Pharm. Naima Ariko, Kwadeco Pharmacy, Okene.
All Nurses of Federal Medical Center, Lokoja.
All Nurses of General Hospital Okene, Obangede and Okengwe.
All Nurses of Specialist Hospital, Lokoja.
All Nurses of Ajaokuta Medical Center.
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF PATENT AND PROPRIETARY MEDICINE DEALERS (NAPPMED):
Alh. Chief S.A. Odumi, Nappmed State President.
Mr. Eziekel Moses (Former President Nappmed Kogi State).
Mr. Anichukwu Kosco, Stakeholder Kogi Nappmed.
All Senatorial leaders kogi Nappmed.
All Local Government Chairmen Nappmed Kogi State.
Justice M. Bello Adoke (former Attorney General Of Nigeria).
Justice M. Bello (My Brother), former chief Justice of customary Court of Appeal.
Justice H. Olusiyi (Fomer Chief Justice of Kogi State).
Justice M. Majebi, Kogi State High Court.
Chief Imam of Ebiraland Salihu Abere, Okene.
Sheikh Ahmad Rufai(Khalifa), Adavi.
Sheikh Shaibu Yakubu Idimawu, Idoji.
Uztas Abdulazeez, Chief Imam of Dr. Farouk Mosque.
Sheikh Abdullahi Lukman, Chairman Hajj Commission, Kogi State.
Sheikh Shaibu Lawal, Idoji.
Uztas Jibril Onusaba, Chief Imam Alh. Sanusi Abubakar Juma’at Mosque GRA okene.
Mall. Usman Abubakar, GRA Mosque.
Sheikh Muktar Omolori, Okene.
Sheikh Imam Nasiru.
The Manager and Staff of Union Bank PLC, Okene.
The Manager and Staff of First Bank PLC, Okene.
The Manager and Staff of Access Bank PLC, Okene.
The Manager and Staff of UBA PLC, Okene.
The Manager and Staff of Zenith Bank PLC, Okene.
The Manager and Staff of Unity Bank, Okene.
The Nigerian Armed Forces, Okene.
The Area Commander/ DPO, Okene.
The DSS, Okene.
The FRSC, Okene.
Adayi Sufiyan Abdulmalik.
Alh. Sanusi Abubakar C.E.O Gamji Group of Companies.
Ms. Sa’ada Adoke (Britain).
Alh. Isa Mamman Okatahi.
Dr. (Mrs) Salihu Halimat (Big Mama)
The Executive Chairman, Okene L.G.A. Hon. AbdulRazak Yusuf Muhammed.
Engr. David Ogogo, GRA.
Engr. A.O Yusuf, Abuja (On behalf of Okatahi family).
Mr. Samson Ojeba.
Alh. Sani Anate Moh’d.
Mrs Memunat Musa Etudaiye.
Mrs. Sefi Sani Otaru.
Chief and Mrs. Oluyole, retired from FCE, Okene.
Deaconess (Mrs) G. Ajanaku, Otite.
Pst. Suleiman Joe FCE, Okene.
Pst. Audu Micheal FCE, Okene.
Mr. M.J.A. Abdullahi FCE, Okene.
Pst. (Mrs) Abiodun, Otite.
Alh. Mohammed Kamal, Agassa.
Alh. Mubarak, The Proprietor Mubarak Schools,Egge.
Mall. Hassan Chatta, Nasarawa.
Hon. Bello Abdullahi, Lokoja (former Speaker, Kogi State House of Assembly).
Alh. Woli Baje, Petroleum Marketer, Okene.
Mr. Ilyas Adoke, Revenue Office, Okene.
Alh. Yakubu Dongo, Business Tycoon, Lagos.
Hajia Mariyam Abedo, DG Pension Board, Lokoja.
Hajiya Ladi Ibrahim, Lokoja (former SSG).
Alh. Kadiri, GM Town Planning, Lokoja.
Alh. Abu Idris, Abuja (CBN, Retired)
Alh. Abdulrahaman Obini, PM1, SUBEB, Lokoja.
Alh. Ahmad Adoke, Nagazi.
Hajiya(Mrs) Rekiya Yusuf, CBN.
Alh. Ajoge Salawu, Presidency, Abuja.
Engr. Ismaila Aka’aba, Sole Ajaokuta Steel Company, Ajaokuta.
Mr. Toni Odi, journalist at Graphic Newspaper(Retired).
Mr. Sunny Mankuola, Ibillo.
Alh. Abdulazeez O. Suleiman, Kwadeco pharmacy, Ajaokuta.
Alh. Nuhu Ozigi, FCDA, Abuja.
Hajiya Mariam Azeez, Immigration Officer, Lagos.
Alh. And Hajia Abdullahi Onsachi, Okene.
Obobayin of Ihima.
Hajiya Ramatu Suleiman Okatahi, Abuja.
Alh. Musa Abdul, Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, Lokoja.
Alh. and Hajiya Yakubu Sadiq(NYSC, Abuja).
Mrs. Rafael, Prestige Super market, Okene.
Mrs C Y Sport Accessories dealer, main market Okene.
Engr. Mumuni Sadiq (Former Commissioner for works).
Alh. Baba Babamba, Abuja.
Hajiya Hafsat Salami, Unity Bank, Okene.
Engr. Umaru Audu, Abuja.
Alh. Ismaila M. Chatta, Executive Asst. to the V.C. Kogi State University, Anyigba.
Alh. Ibrahim Ahmed (INEC, Retired) Kaduna.
Dr. Nasiru Yusuf Okatahi, WHO.
Engr. Momoh-Sani Yusuf Okatahi, NNPC.
Engr. Usman Sadiq Anako, kano.
Nurse Tunde “Idiagbon”.
Ambassador Usman Bello.
Alh. S.O. Musa (former Permanet Secretary).
Barrister Suleiman Isah Attah, Abuja.
Mr. Anako Sadiq Muhammed, Lokoja.
Mr. Luther Isiaka Ismaila A.K.A Simple(My Ex-Footballer) U.S.A
Alh. Ezu Isa Atta, CEO Billy Guest INN, Okene.
Pst. S. Hygenius Ojeba, Abuja.
Pst. Adeyemo, Egge.
Hajiya M. Isa, (CNO, Retired), Abuja.
Brigadier General A.A. Momoh(Retired)
Engr. Sadiku .O. (NIOMCO Itakpe, Retired).
Alh. Mutari Bello (ASCO, Retired).
Mrs funmilayo Kareem, Agassa-Okene.
Dan Sanusi Gejere, CEO Petro-Just, Okene.
Alh. Aliu O. Salami (Former S.S.G).
Alh. Salami Akande, NAFDAC, Abuja.
Mr. Raphael Aroke.
Hajiya Khadijat Ogirima, GRA Okene.
All my Neigbours and well wishers in GRA Okene.
Adezuka Clinic, Ogaminana.
Dan Musa Pharmacy, Oka.
Honesco Patient Medicine Store.
Saleez Pharmacy, Okene.
Opri-Medical laboratory Okene.
Tinko Medical Laboratory Inoziomi, Adavi.
Sauki Laboratory, Total, Okene.
Tombolu Pharm. Okene.
Oyiza Hospital, Okene.
Victory Hospital, Adavi.
Nagazi Hospital, Nagazi.
Siltex Pharmacy, Okene.
Farida Pharmacy, Ogaminana.
Azeeco Pharmacy, Okene.
Health Links PMS, Okene.
Shifaah Hospital, Lokoja.
LifeCare Pharmacy, Lokoja.
Vinny Pharmacy, Lokoja.
Maxilite Pharmacy, Lokoja.
Nnwobodo Pharmacy Auchi.
Ifeco Pharmacy, Onitsha.
Chikassy Pharmacy, Onitsha.
Ms. Rita Okoli, May and Baker Pharmaceutical Company, Okene.
Mr. Jelil Amoto May and Baker Pharmaceutical Company, Okene.
All Staff and Nurses of Federal Medical Center, Lokoja.
All Staff and Nurses of General Hospital Okene, Obangede and Okengwe.
All Staff and Nurses of Specialist Hospital, Lokoja.
All Staff and Nurses of Ajaokuta Medical Center.
Mrs Bello PMS.
Roxi Pharmacy, Lokoja.
Shushan Pharmacy, Lokoja.
All staff of kwadeco pharmacy, Okene.
All staff of Lifted Pharmacy, kabba.
All staff of Chris Joe Pharmacy.
Emzor Pharmaceutical Industry Ltd. Lagos
Fidson Health Care PLC, Lagos.
Green Life Pharmaceutical Ltd, Lagos.
Afrab Chem Ltd.
Vitabiotics Ltd/Farmer Ltd.
De Shalom Pharm, Ilesha.
Dana Pharm, Minna.
May & Baker Plc.
GROUPS & ASSOCIATION:
Ebira Traders Association.
Kogi Central Market Men & Women Association.
NASFAT, Kogi Central Men & Women Association.
Alh. Idris Sadiq CMD, AP Okene.
Alh. Yakubu Sadiq CMD Sadaq, NYSC contractor Abuja.
Igbo Community, Kogi Central.
Hausa Community, kogi Central.
Yoruba Community, Kogi Central.
Edo Community, Kogi Central.
All Headmasters and Teachers in okene LGA.
All Headmasters and Teachers in Adavi LGA
All Headmasters and Teachers in Okehi LGA
All Headmasters and Teachers in Ogori/Mangongo LGA
All Headmasters and Teachers in Ajaokuta LGA
MY PHILOSOPHY OF LIFE
Serve my God in the best way I can.
Respect every human being, irrespective of race, Nation, Tribe, Age, Religion and Clan.
Assist human beings as much as my capacity, and as my power can carry me.
Do business with utmost sincerity of purpose.
Remembering that one day after I must have played my role here on earth, I will become HISTORY.
By the mercy of Almighty God, I will always work harder.
I, Salihu Suleiman Okatahi, wholeheartedly dedicate the victory of my recent ordeal first to Almighty God, who graciously spared my life from the kidnappers den, to my beloved children who were greatly troubled and restless as well as my entire family members, and also to the whole of the good people of Ebira land, and all the good people of Kogi State who stood up by me in prayers and otherwise during my period of travail.
MY FINAL REMARKS
On behalf of my Family, my sincere appreciation and thanks goes to you all other well wishers too numerous to mention because of space. I say God bless you all immensely. Your constant Prayers saved me, and not my money. However, I have forgiven all the kidnappers. May God forgive them, Amen.
Thanks to you all!
I wish to use this opportunity to remember and pray for the repose of a honest and trustworthy Nigerian, a former Governor of Kaduna State Alh. Balarabe Abdulkadir Musa whose demise took place on the 10th of November 2020 when I was in captivity. I do remember him today because of our identical philosophy of human nature that made me to name one of my children “BALARABE”
Yours sincerely, Association of family and friends.